iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

Everyone please read this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

Skill Level : 37

Everyone please read this.  Empty
PostSubject: Everyone please read this.    Everyone please read this.  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 pm

This is very important, so please do not just skim through this message.

Dear iCoN x Nation,

I'm extremely tired of listening to people complaining about peoples attitudes towards others online. I'm getting messages from people via Xbox Live complaining about disrespect towards iCoN members, and other members of the gaming community. You may think it's all fun and games, but it can harm the clan more than you would think. Racial discrimination is one of the biggest problems i have noticed. Yes, i know the "N" word is in most peoples vocabulary now a days, but it needs to stop. I know i throw it out there, ALOT. But i've stopped. so you need to stop. if we get a bad reputation over Xbox Live, we can lose respect from other clans, and even lose our sponsors.

As soon as i have the time, I'm going to be coming up with a discipline system. IT's going to be harsh, but not overly harsh. so if you would like to remain among the respected in the clan, whether it be by myself, Ryan, Chris, or any other leaders/members, i suggest you abide by the rules and behave yourself. I'm not playing around anymore. This is serious business. I received a message from someone not in our clan, stating that one of our memers, (shall remain nameless unless i deem nessecary) was in the pre-game lobby, talking smack, and then proceeded to disown this persons family, lifestyle, and other negative stuff. this was a long as message. actually, it was split into two messages. All this did was make me highly upset and dissapointed in this iCoN member. I DO NOT want to receive anymore messages like this. so make it stop. IF you see or hear one of our members doing something stupid like this, ask them to stop. If they persist, message either myself, iCoN x ReJecTeD, iCoN x iPro, or iCoN x Fusiionz. We will take care of it from there. As long as you have asked the member to stop, you have done your job, and have no other responsibilities in the matter. If i hear about you trying to assert an authority over other members when you have none, you will be punished just the same as the members who are being disrespectful. If you are not staff, do not pretend to be one, do not pretend you have authority, do not do anything stupid.

Thanks guys,

Stephen.

Last edited by iCoN x TeXan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iconxnation.forummotion.com
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

Skill Level : 66

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read this.    Everyone please read this.  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm

guys Stephen is right please if i hear anything from anybody from xbox or any other clans about iCoN members being disrespectful and/or talking shit towards the players you will be kicked and removed from the iCoN community
Back to top Go down
iCoN x ReJecTeD
Admin
iCoN x ReJecTeD

Skill Level : 125

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read this.    Everyone please read this.  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Enough Said.

I back these two up 100%.

As i've tried to explain over and over. No more warnings. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://iconxnation.forumotion.com
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

Skill Level : 37

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read this.    Everyone please read this.  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 pm

No, Chris, lol. Kicked and or removed is for repeat offenders. once i have time, ill post a discipline thread too. so just wait on that. Right now i just dont have the time. im working two jobs and going to college too. so its kinda hard right now. so just wait up.
Back to top Go down
http://iconxnation.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read this.    Everyone please read this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone please read this.
Page 1 of 1