iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

Skill Level : 66

LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 pm

ayo guys. ive been thinking im going to bring some icon members into competitive snipers with me leave a message here and ill try you out for the five man squad.

As of now the roster stands at:
iCoN x FusiioNz
iCoN x eFFecTz
iCoN x iPro
iCoN x ReTaiL
5th man ? could be anyone if interested send me a message and lemme know

also im prolly looking for backups for this sniping squad here so ill prolly find 1-2 backups to warm the bench up Smile

P.S ryan when you see this give me admin so i can post in the icon teams forum_-
Back to top Go down
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

Skill Level : 37

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm

i want it! Very Happy! as soon as i get admin when ryan signs his lazy ass on... *clears throat* anyways... im going to start up a search and destroy team. any ideas on how i could try them out? a 1v1 wouldnt work..
Back to top Go down
http://iconxnation.forummotion.com
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm

iCoN x TeXan wrote:
i want it! Very Happy! as soon as i get admin when ryan signs his lazy ass on... *clears throat* anyways... im going to start up a search and destroy team. any ideas on how i could try them out? a 1v1 wouldnt work..
um if you wanna start it up take a group of icon members that are interested and play a pub match and check to see who you like
Back to top Go down
iCoN x HaVoC

iCoN x HaVoC

Skill Level : 77

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Texan You Can Try A Private Match With Some iCoN Member's & See How They Do. & Fusionz I Know You Like That Picure ;P
Back to top Go down
iCoN x ReJecTeD
Admin
iCoN x ReJecTeD

Skill Level : 125

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 pm

iCoN x HaVoC wrote:
Texan You Can Try A Private Match With Some iCoN Member's & See How They Do. & Fusionz I Know You Like That Picure ;P

Im in on the search team.

Chris put me on that sniping roster. KThx
Back to top Go down
https://iconxnation.forumotion.com
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:04 pm

iCoN x ReJecTeD wrote:
iCoN x HaVoC wrote:

Im in on the search team.

Chris put me on that sniping roster. KThx
if you give me admin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:29 pm

iCoN x FusiioNz wrote:
ayo guys. ive been thinking im going to bring some icon members into competitive snipers with me leave a message here and ill try you out for the five man squad.

As of now the roster stands at:
iCoN x FusiioNz
iCoN x eFFecTz
iCoN x iPro
iCoN x ReTaiL
5th man ? could be anyone if interested send me a message and lemme know

also im prolly looking for backups for this sniping squad here so ill prolly find 1-2 backups to warm the bench up Smile

P.S ryan when you see this give me admin so i can post in the icon teams forum_-
MEM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS   LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

LISTEN UP ICON MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1