iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

im starting to get pretty upset guys. you are taking way to long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

Skill Level : 66

im starting to get pretty upset guys. you are taking way to long Empty
PostSubject: im starting to get pretty upset guys. you are taking way to long   im starting to get pretty upset guys. you are taking way to long EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

ohkay im getting annoyed and pissed now. i was talking to karmy the other day. If you are on the sniping team go make a dg account immediately a.s.a.p !! im tired of waiting as of now my account is suspended but i should be getting it back by the end of this week. Once you guys create an account you send me a message on this website or text me (1347-475-7081) so i can invite you to the team. The leaders of the sniping dg team is myself and KArmy. NOBODY IS TO RECRUIT ANYONE IDONTCAREW IF THEY ARE BETTER THAN MYSELF. IF they want to try out you tell them to send me a message and i will test them out through some scrimmages and such. Guys do this now... i want us in dg its alot of fun trust me. website listed below

www.dgsemipro.com
Back to top Go down

im starting to get pretty upset guys. you are taking way to long
Page 1 of 1