iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iCoN x HaVoC

iCoN x HaVoC

Skill Level : 77

RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.   RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Waddup iCoN, It's HaVoC Here & I Have Some Stuff To Say. As You Can See I Haven't Been On In A While & That Is Caused Because Of 2 Reason's.
1. I Have No Xbox Live
2. I'm Having School Trouble.

Here's What I Have To Say About It:

Video Games Are Fun. The Call Of Duty Series Is The Best, Xbox Beat's PlayStation, Etc. Lol Well Right Now I Thing's Are Going Bad. I'm Having A lot Of Trouble In School & I'm Not Going To Be On Xbox & Now Barley On The Forum. I'm Not Quiting Xbox Or iCoN I'm Just Taking A Long Break. Xbox Is Fun But, It Comes To A Point When It Messes You Up. I Have A Full Agenda Of School Then Baseball Everyday. I Have 14 Year's Of Age & At This Age It's When I Get Distracted The Most. Xbox Is One Of My Big Distraction's. I Love Playing But, It Messes Up My School. I'm Failing & My Mother Has Taken Everything Away From Me (Including My Xbox).
This Is A Bad Time Especially When Black Op's Is At It's Peak Of Release But, Thing's Must e Done & This Is One Of Them. I'm Going Off Xbox & Focusing On School More. I'll Be ON The Forum A little Less. I Hope You All Miss Me & Have Fun Playing On Xbox. I Hope When I'm Back You Guy's Are Famous xD
Sacrifices Are Made, Good Bye. RIP iCoN x HaVoC - Re-Incarnated Soon Hopefully.

Regard's,
Mike study study study study study study Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

Skill Level : 66

PostSubject: Re: RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.   RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 am

iCoN x HaVoC wrote:
Waddup iCoN, It's HaVoC Here & I Have Some Stuff To Say. As You Can See I Haven't Been On In A While & That Is Caused Because Of 2 Reason's.
1. I Have No Xbox Live
2. I'm Having School Trouble.

Here's What I Have To Say About It:

Video Games Are Fun. The Call Of Duty Series Is The Best, Xbox Beat's PlayStation, Etc. Lol Well Right Now I Thing's Are Going Bad. I'm Having A lot Of Trouble In School & I'm Not Going To Be On Xbox & Now Barley On The Forum. I'm Not Quiting Xbox Or iCoN I'm Just Taking A Long Break. Xbox Is Fun But, It Comes To A Point When It Messes You Up. I Have A Full Agenda Of School Then Baseball Everyday. I Have 14 Year's Of Age & At This Age It's When I Get Distracted The Most. Xbox Is One Of My Big Distraction's. I Love Playing But, It Messes Up My School. I'm Failing & My Mother Has Taken Everything Away From Me (Including My Xbox).
This Is A Bad Time Especially When Black Op's Is At It's Peak Of Release But, Thing's Must e Done & This Is One Of Them. I'm Going Off Xbox & Focusing On School More. I'll Be ON The Forum A little Less. I Hope You All Miss Me & Have Fun Playing On Xbox. I Hope When I'm Back You Guy's Are Famous xD
Sacrifices Are Made, Good Bye. RIP iCoN x HaVoC - Re-Incarnated Soon Hopefully.

Regard's,
Mike study study study study study study Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad
nooooo! my baby you better himme up on aim everyday and come back to ny!
Back to top Go down
iCoN x HaVoC

iCoN x HaVoC

Skill Level : 77

PostSubject: Re: RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.   RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:58 am

I'll See.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.   RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP iCoN x HaVoC. Please Read.
Page 1 of 1