iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

Skill Level : 37

Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Sup everyone? iCoN x Texan here. yeah, run and hide now. my computers busted, so i havnt been able to make my account on here. BUTTTTTT guess what!? i stole my brothers laptop to make one lmao. So here i am. most of you may know me as PopeyedCracker. i changed my name. hehe. anyways... where was i? oh yeah. add me on live. if you dont have iCoN in your name, i probably wont add you unless ive played with you before. Wanna get your ass kicked? invite me to a QS match. well,im going to go get ready for school. (fucking college, i swear...) see you all later. glad to finally be on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://iconxnation.forummotion.com
iCoN x ReJecTeD
Admin
iCoN x ReJecTeD

Skill Level : 125

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm

iCoN x TeXan wrote:
Sup everyone? iCoN x Texan here. yeah, run and hide now. my computers busted, so i havnt been able to make my account on here. BUTTTTTT guess what!? i stole my brothers laptop to make one lmao. So here i am. most of you may know me as PopeyedCracker. i changed my name. hehe. anyways... where was i? oh yeah. add me on live. if you dont have iCoN in your name, i probably wont add you unless ive played with you before. Wanna get your ass kicked? invite me to a QS match. well,im going to go get ready for school. (fucking college, i swear...) see you all later. glad to finally be on the forums.

You still cant beat me Very Happy. Welcome Bro.
Back to top Go down
https://iconxnation.forumotion.com
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 pm

hahaha. sheeit. you know i can.
Back to top Go down
iCoN x HaVoC

iCoN x HaVoC

Skill Level : 77

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Help No Xbox Live! Sad Lol.
Back to top Go down
iCoN x TeXan

iCoN x TeXan

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 pm

I cant help bro, im actually about to cancel my live for awhile. i'm not making enough money to keep paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!   Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys and girls! Stephen is in the house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iCoN x Nation :: iCoN x Nation :: iCoN x Nation-
Jump to: