iCoN x Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoN x Nation

Want to join iCoN x Nation? Join the forum to find out how! Talk with other members, mature players, and active GB teams. Maybe your the right one to fill one of our many rosters! Join our Family today! Founder - iCoN x ReJecTeD

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Meetings are not to be mixed up with Practice. Meetings are on Saturday at 9:00 P.M! Practice is every night aslong as we have enough people to make teams. Also, we are making and purchasing Clan Shirts! (Hoodies,Wrist bands, hats,pants) DETOMA is currently making designs. No these are not free you will have to pay but it wont be expensive. With iCoN growing we have promoted a new Leader and Co-Leader. Congratulations iCoN x itragikz on becoming a Leader. And XxLostHeroxX on Co-Leader. Over the weekend iCoN advanced to 19-1. Thanks ~iCoN x ReJecTeD~

about recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iCoN x Homicide

iCoN x Homicide

Skill Level : 93

about recruiting Empty
PostSubject: about recruiting   about recruiting EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

before we recruit someone i think they should have with us before and also register on the fourms. not just 1v1 him and if he is good hes in. thats what i think Smile
Back to top Go down
iCoN x DreaMz V
Admin
iCoN x DreaMz V

Skill Level : 66

about recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: about recruiting   about recruiting EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Homicide wrote:
before we recruit someone i think they should have with us before and also register on the fourms. not just 1v1 him and if he is good hes in. thats what i think Smile
ill talk to ryan about this if we do change it i say we 1v1 the person. then we have him play some public search's w. the clan to see how he is
Back to top Go down
iCoN x DeFil3d

iCoN x DeFil3d

Skill Level : 11

about recruiting Empty
PostSubject:    about recruiting EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

I also agree that sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: about recruiting   about recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down